Search This Blog

Saturday 18 September 2021

Prayer from Galatians 4:28

Song by Timothy Reddick

I'm free indeed
In Christ I'm free indeed
Was blind but now I see
It's who I'm meant to be
I'm free indeed
In Christ I'm free indeed
Was blind but now I see
It's who I'm meant to be
I choose to be free
I choose to be free
I choose to be free


And we, [believing] brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children [not merely of physical descent, like Ishmael, but are children born] of promise [born miraculously].
Galatians 4:28 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I honour, worship and give all the praises to you for who you are to me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your word sent to me each and everyday

I am that I am, thank you for making me free in all all aspects of life

I decree I am free from sickness, diseases and works of darkness

I decree I am free from worrying, doubt and lack of faith

I decree I am free from unfruitfulness, and any form of barrenness spiritually or physically

I decree my life will never be caged by the desires of sheol in Jesus name

I decree the power of God is working tirelessly in my life as always in Jesus name

I cancel every authority bent on taking my soul into eternal slavery that I know of and do not know of

I decree my life is filled with His light therefore no power of hell or scheme of man can ever pluck me away from the hands of God

I decree I am moving above the world of the perishable to the eternal word of God which is imperishable far beyond the understanding of man

I decree I am functioning in the right way at this end time and always I will never lose my heavenly home in Jesus name

I decree my life is filled with the power of Christ always nothing will hinder my relationship with the Most High

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily, all impacted by it and our household we are filled afresh with His new wine in new wine skin, we do not function on old ability

*Spend time to worship God*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in me and through me always. I am blessed and favoured by the Most High, I am free in Christ nothing can hold me bound in Jesus name. I have divine freedom from sickness, disease, pain, shame, delay, glory denier and destroyers. I am functioning in higher level because I have the life of Christ in me, I am filled with divine purpose. I am holy, sanctified and made whole by the one who is, who was, and will continue to be, His name is Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...