Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 9;11

Song by William McDowell

I hear the sound of revival
Deep in the hearts of your people
Send it now, we want it now
I hear the sound of revival
Deep in the hearts of your people
Send it now, we need it now

Release your glory, send your glory

We're hungry, we're thirsty for you, we want you
We're patiently waiting for you, we need you
We're hungry, we're thirsty for you, we want you
We're patiently waiting for you, we need you

Lord we will wait for you
Cause all we want is you
Lord we will wait for you
Cause all we want is you

We've been praying, we've been sowing
Now we're crying, heaven send the rain
send the rain

We're hungry, we're thirsty for you, we want you
We're patiently waiting for you, we need you


I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.
Ecclesiastes 9:11 NLT


Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship you and give all glory to your name

King of kings thank you for this amazing new day and grace of life

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short coming

Lord according to your will direct my path in life in Jesus name

Ancient of days let your light continue to shine in and through me and negate every iota of darkness that might want to over shadow me

I decree grace is speeding up my race in anyway I have experienced delay in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I do not just eat from toiling but from divine provision and blessings

I decree among my counterparts in life I am standing tall and becoming outstanding in Jesus name

I decree henceforth the power that cause divine grace to announce one in life is resting on me in all that I do

I decree this is my season enough of labouring with nothing to show for it 

I decree my hands are blessed, my life is blessed and I will always be a blessing

I decree every power of darkness trying to negate my destiny is permanently truncated

I decree I am a king because I am a child of the king of kings therefore I will not bow into sickness, disease, failure, untimely death, wrath and anything that is against the will of God for me

I decree concerning my household and I, in the midst of multitude we are overcoming victoriously

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, grace to overcome, to subdue and overtake is abundant in our lives in Jesus name

*Pray for your nation*
*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion  over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The sounds of revival is filling my body, soul and spirit. Everywhere I go the presence of God has gone and will always be there with and for me. I am not just toiling in labour in life, I am working in favour, glory and harvesting greatness according to the plans of God for me. Look at me, I am working and functioning in perfection, things are aligning for me. I will never be a slave to fear because greater is He that is in me than he that lives in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...