Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Prayer from Psalms 7:1,7,26,17

Song by Casey J

If God be for me, who can be against me?
If God is with me, whom shall I fear?
If no one knows me, still His heart adores me
I am safe, I am loved, I am healed



I come to you for protection, O Lord my God. Save me from my persecutors—rescue me! God is my shield, saving those whose hearts are true and right. The trouble they make for others backfires on them. The violence they plan falls on their own heads. I will thank the Lord because he is just; I will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.
Psalms 7:1‭, ‬10‭, ‬16‭-‬17 NLT

Prayer

Lord eternal thank you for this amazing new dawn

Almighty God thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement

Lord thank you for your word that gives me faith, confidence and reassurance

Lord thank you for your promises that are new every morning through your word

I decree every one that stands against me and the will of God for me will encounter the judgement of God 

Lord I decree your protection over all believers worldwide keep us in your secret place and under your mighty shadow

Abba terminate all judgement, rulings and desires of sheol over every nations of the world

Abba destroy every contending power or force tirelessly aiming to truncate your plans for us

Lord in your name Jesus I decree divine protection over my household and I in our going out and coming in

Lord let you fear begin to rule over every fear and unrest all over world

Lord as I stand on my faith in you whatever challenge that wants to cripple my faith I decree victory over them

I destroy all unwanted desires that the enemy want to sow as seed of discouragement or disappointment in my household

I decree every trouble made from the camp of the wicked over this nation backfires never to see the light of day

I decree every dryness, infertility, malfunctioning or unfruitfulness in and around me receives divine touch henceforth

I decree it is my season to be made whole in all aspect

I decree all tongues that is rising, has risen or wants to rise against the desires and plans of God for me is destroyed

Father in your mercy cover all homes of believers that are facing persecution in any part of the world with your blood

Lord uphold all those on mission field for the propagation of the gospel, eliminate the plans of devil to truncate their goals and your plans for them

Lord over this nation and nations around the world erase all evil written ordinances that is about to be enacted in any capacity in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are not victims, we are victors forever in Jesus name

*Intercede for your nation and nations around the world*

*Interceded for those facing any form of persecution and injustice*

Thank you lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am made whole, I am strengthened, His grace is sufficient for me. I am not weak, I am never a victim but always a victor. I am victoriously reigning and ruling above principalities and powers of darkness because In Christ I live move and have my being. I am for signs and wonders, I am a conqueror, the lord has put the crown of mercy and favour on me, I am singled out for divine encounter henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th September 2021



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...