Search This Blog

Saturday 11 September 2021

Prayer from Judges 6:10,12,16

Song by Martin Ball

All heaven declares
The glory of the risen Lord
Who can compare with
The beauty of the Lord

Forever He will be
The Lamb upon the throne
I gladly bow the knee
And worship Him alone


And I said to you, I am the Lord your God; fear not the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But you have not obeyed My voice. And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him and said to him, The Lord is with you, you mighty man of [fearless] courage. The Lord said to him, Surely I will be with you, and you shall smite the Midianites as one man.
Judges 6:10‭, ‬12‭, ‬16 AMPC

Prayer

Lord we thank you for who you are to us for you are great and mighty God

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in all aspects of life

Lord thank you for your word that constantly reminds me of your promises and will for me

Lord thank you for this amazing day and privilege to be called your child and vessel

Lord increase the zeal of your knowledge and spirit inside of me henceforth

I decree I am an overcomer I will not lose in any aspect in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you because you are with me at this end time I will not miss heaven

Lord ignite my heart to always long for your will, do your will and dwell in your purpose always

King of glory arise in my situation and manifest yourself in all that I do henceforth beyond human comprehension

I cast out every spirit of fear that wants to overshadow my life or put me in position against the will of God

I decree concerning this nation only the will of the lord will stand every fear been propagated into the nation is negated

Lord I lift all persecuted believers unto your hands arise oh lord give them strength at this end time

Father never let me trade my faith for the perishable lucre of this earth in Jesus name

I cancel every lies of the enemy that wants to keep me in the dark in any way in Jesus name

I decree the grace to soar in the direction that God has purposed for me is released into my life henceforth

Lord have mercy on this nation lead all leaders in position of authority spiritual or circular in Jesus name

Jehovah manifest in my life, let your glory outshine every opposition in any aspect of my life and lineage

 Almighty God remove every seed of tears that might have been deposited in my household by workers of darkness henceforth

Lord where there is expectations for me to fail and be put in shame let me come out in divine victory

Ancient of days that which you have settled spiritually concerning (mention) let them manifest in the physical realm henceforth

Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, there is no loss permitted in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of the lord terbanacles in my life. His word is directing my path daily. I will never be occupied by fear of unknown or doubt. I function by faith in Christ Jesus. My mind is daily renewed by His word, I am strengthened and made whole because thesame spirit that raise Jesus from death is alive in me. I am victorious and will never be a victim in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...