Search This Blog

Thursday 16 September 2021

Prayer from Hebrews 3:3

Song

I will bless the lord
Oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His holy name


But Jesus deserves far more glory than Moses, just as a person who builds a house deserves more praise than the house itself.
Hebrews 3:3 NLT


Prayer

Almighty father I exalt you and give you praise

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on Calvary for me

Holy one of Israel have your way in and through me

Mighty God in every situation let my life give glory to you

Almighty father eliminate every desires that want to keep me in confinement of flesh

Lord no matter how much life throws at me let me always look up to you

Lord enable me in life to triumph and be of good courage

Lord destroy all the prophecy of doom and prophets of doom working against your purpose for me

Lord erase all evil handwriting over my body soul and spirit

Father order my steps to the path of destiny fulfillment henceforth

Lord let your peace reign in this nation henceforth

I destroy the effects and manifestation of all negative dream and revelation

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we are always overcomers and never an underdog in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me,I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I serve the living God and my life is always hidden in Him. His word is directing me and enabling me to do great things in all aspect of life. No challenge is greater than my God because He is greater than everything. The lord is in me and He has made the earth His footstool, therefore I have dominion over life and all challenges in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 16th September 2021 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...