Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 September 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 66:1

Song by Sinach

Holy Holy, God almighty
It’s a privilege to worship You
Maker of all universe
It’s an honour just to stand before You

With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign
With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign

Great are You lord
Greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised
Father You reign

Great are You Lord
Great are You Lord
Great are You Lord
Great are You Lord


This is what the Lord says: “The heavens are my throne and the earth is my footstool. Where then is the house you will build for me? Where is the place where I will rest?
Isaiah 66:1 NET

Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and honour your majesty

Ancient of days I give all glory honour and adoration unto you accept it all

Father thank you for this beautiful day and grace to be called your child

Father have your way in me this day and always and manifest yourself in and through me

This earth is the Lord's footstool therefore I decree nothing that is not bigger than God cannot truncate my destiny

I decree concerning (mention) it has received the touch of God and there is a divine manifestation

I cancel every fear ignited inside me by the enemy to jeopardize my faith in God

I decree over my children and all children connected to me they will never be a tool in the hands of the enemy

I cancel all operation of darkness working to make life on earth unbearable for believers in Christ Jesus worldwide

I decree  anything I will amass that will take me far from God and His purpose will not come in contact with me

I decree whoever or whatever power lording itself or themselves over me are permanently shamed

I decree divine upliftment in all aspects of my life beyond the imagination of men

I decree where I can or can't get to that I will be discuss or be spoken about arise oh Lord and be my advocate

I decree all evil communication and transaction working against my destiny today marks your end in Jesus name

I decree I will not bury my young ones, my parents will not bury me and I will not bury my children in Jesus name

I cancel all suicide attempts and ideation in and around me known or unknown in Jesus name

I command all spirit of fear to flee never to return into my life and household in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we have divine strength and capabilities to make exploits in Jesus name

*Pray concerning those things that weigh you down, tell them how big your God is and claim your victory over them henceforth*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shield and buckler. He is my hope and deliverer, my present help in times of need. He has removed all yoke and heavy burden from me, he has replaced it with His yoke that brings victory and peace to me. I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time, my life is ordered according to His will and plan for me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and all tongues that rise in judgement against me are condemned in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...