Search This Blog

Friday 24 September 2021

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 2:14

Song

You were the Word at the beginning
One with God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ

What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

You didn’t want heaven without us
So Jesus You brought heaven down
My sin was great Your love was greater
What could separate us now

What a wonderful Name it is
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a wonderful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

Death could not hold You
The veil tore before You
You silence the boast of sin and grave
The heavens are roaring
The praise of Your glory
For You are raised to life again

You have no rival
You have no equal
Now and forever God You reign
Yours is the kingdom
Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name above all names

What a powerful Name it is
What a powerful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a powerful Name it is
Nothing can stand against
What a powerful Name it is
The Name of Jesus


But thank God! He has made us his captives and continues to lead us along in Christ’s triumphal procession. Now he uses us to spread the knowledge of Christ everywhere, like a sweet perfume.
2 Corinthians 2:14 NLT

Prayer

Thank you everlasting father for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Holy one of Israel thank you for your unending grace that overrules any disgrace in my life

Lord direct my steps and honour your name in all that concerns me henceforth

I decree my life is a testimony and nothing can stop the manifestation of my testimony in Jesus name

I decree the word is working for my good, I am highly favoured and blessed in Jesus name

Father in all that I do let your name be glorified and let men come to the knowledge of you

Father eliminate every joy killer, every faith destroyer and every destiny truncater off my path

I decree the favour of God works in all that I do and I will never be disadvantaged

I decree nothing will limit my glory, I will not die untimely in Jesus name

I decree the glory of my latter days is greater than the former

Henceforth the book of rememberance is opened concerning my household and I

I decree I am victorious always, lines are falling in pleasant places for me, I have a goodly heritage

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are victorious and nothing can ever stop us in Jesus name

*Begin to decree freedom in all areas you desire it*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a blessing, I am favoured, I am victorious, I rise above all challenges. The glory of God surpass the works of man in my life. This is my season, yes my life is energised, my light can't go off because the light of the world shines through me each and everyday. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 24th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...