Search This Blog

Thursday 2 September 2021

Prayer from Psalms 89:5-6

Good Morning

Song

Receive my praise oh lord
Receive my praise oh lord
Glory and honour
I give unto you
Receive my praise oh lord


The heavens (angels) praise Your wonders, O Lord , Your faithfulness also in the assembly of the holy ones. For who in the heavens can be compared to the Lord ? Who among the divine beings is like the Lord ,
Psalms 89:5‭-‬6 AMP


Prayer

Everlasting father I give you all the praise and glory

Mighty God thank you for this marvelous day and privilege to be among the living

Lord eternal thank you for your divine ability released unto me daily

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shared for my salvation

Abba in my life receive praise and glory always

I decree sounds of praises to the Most High will not cease in my mouth and abode

I decree that which will change my songs of worship to songs of sorrow will not see the light of day

I decree into the remaining days of this month I will celebrate

I decree everything is aligning right for me and breakthrough is happening in my life

I decree I am walking in power and victory always

I decree my life is a haven of signs and wonders and nothing is impossible for me

I decree I have a life of grace therefore my race in life is not difficult

I decree whatever I lay my hands on prospers and nothing can cause failure in me

I decree my light in life will always shine brighter and brighter till I see Christ in glory

I decree divine ability to make exploit is released inside of me and my household

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we have a new dawn of greatness in our lives nothing can stop the manifestation in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is an embodiment of grace, faith and divine breakthrough. I am a candidate for signs and wonders orchestrated by the power of Christ in me. My life will never be among the statistics of the fallen either spiritually or physically. I am soaring higher in the direction the spirit of God leads me each day. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...