Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 September 2021

Prayer from Psalms 18:1-2

Song by Mercy Chinwo

Your love is kind
Your love is patient
You fill my heart
With so much peace and joy

You're amazing
You make my life feel brand new
You're amazing
You make my life feel brand new

Jesus you love me too much (Oh)
Too much (Oh)
Too much (Oh)
Excess love (Oh)


I love you, Lord ; you are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.
Psalms 18:1‭-‬2 NLT

Prayer 
Everlasting father the only one and true God I worship and honour you

Jehovah thank you for this new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your unfailing grace that speaks over my race

Lord thank you for your amazing power working in and through me

Lord thank you for allowing your love to fill me and radiate over my body and soul

Lord thank you for supernatural endowment in all aspects of my life

Lord thank you for giving me a new season in all areas and closing the door of old and outgrown season

Father thank you for making a wave of glory to fill my destiny and life

I decree I am in the love and light of God I will never be dismayed

I decree my life is hidden in Christ no pain can stay in my life

I decree I enjoy supernatural ability and grace to overcome and recover in Jesus name

I decree the dependable power of Christ has sort things out for my good

I decree I will not live a life filled of obscurity in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this dialy prayer all impacted by it and our household, no weapon formed against us shall prosper, it won't work in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is forever great, He is dependable and indescribable. He is my source always. His love is forever in my life making my life excel at all fronts. The will of God is at work inside of me, grace rules over all disgrace. I am blessed beyond measures and the word of God is permeating through all situation causing a turn around for the best for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©22nd September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...