Search This Blog

Sunday 12 September 2021

Prayer from Psalms 68;1-2,5

Hymn

To God be the glory
Great things He has done
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son
Who yielded His life an atonement for sin
And opened the life-gate that all may go in


Praise the Lord, praise the Lord
Let the earth hear His voice
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord
Let the people rejoice
Come to the Father
Through Jesus the Son
Give Him the glory
Great things He has done
Oh yes

O perfect redemption, the purchase of blood
To every believer the promise of God
The vilest offender who truly believes
That moment from Jesus a pardon receives


GOD IS [already] beginning to arise, and His enemies to scatter; let them also who hate Him flee before Him! As smoke is driven away, so drive them away; as wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish before the presence of God. A father of the fatherless and a judge and protector of the widows is God in His holy habitation.
Psalm 68:1‭-‬2‭, ‬5 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty God thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your word sent to me each and everyday to enlighten and direct my path

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your divine power working wonders in and through me

Lord thank you for you have already risen and all enemies are scattered

Lord thank you for rubbishing the device and plans of the wicked concerning my household and I

Lord thank you for overshadowing my life with greatness beyond human reasoning

Abba thank you for your mighty hand at work inside of me each and everyday

Lord thank you for the assurance to be my father and helper always

I decree it's the dawning of new beginning and shouts of joy in and through me

I decree the lord has totally negated the plans of the wicked in and around me

I decree my God has won all battles therefore I will never be disadvantaged

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we have unending victories over all challenges

*Begin to thank God for victory in all area of your life*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the world. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has made me whole and set me free from all shackles known or unknown. I can never be bound physically or spiritually. The power of Christ manifest in and through me. I leap over walls and scale through life victoriously. I am a champion because my father is the king of kings, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...