Search This Blog

Thursday 9 September 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 62:2

Song by Ron Kenoly

I will worship the Lord
For He is worthy
I will lat down my sword
The Prince Of Peace is His name
King of the flood
The Lord is mighty
The Lord can quench the evil flame

Peace when trouble blows
Jehovah sees, Jehovah knows
He is my peace, when sorrow nears
Jehovah sees, Jehovah hears


And the nations shall see your righteousness and vindication [your rightness and justice–not your own, but His ascribed to you], and all kings shall behold your salvation and glory; and you shall be called by a new name which the mouth of the Lord shall name. [Rev. 2:17.]
Isaiah 62:2 AMPC

Prayer

Father I give you all the praise and worship your majesty for who you are

Almighty God thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

King of kings thank you for your love that is daily poured into my life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for giving me a new name and for removing all stigmas from my path

Lord thank you for change of status that has been the top of my heart desires

Lord thank you for enabling grace to stand against all adversaries and being victorious over them

Jehovah thank you for the new doors of opportunity and congratulations that is opening and birthing in my situations in life

I decree I wil never fall off the plans of God for me in Jesus name

I decree over all negative accusations I am encountering divine vindication in Jesus name

I decree all opposing force working contrary to the plans of God for me are permanently destroyed

I decree my days are filled with divine encounter that birth testimonies henceforth

I decree concerning this nation the lord is intervening, changing situations and our names to glory of His name

I decree I am victorious in all that concerns me in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, the grace of God speaks for us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shal not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am blessed always, I do not live below the level God has purposed for me. I am a child of the king, He has given me a new name. The lord has removed all stigma from my life. He is doing mighty things inside of me henceforth. I am victorious always and more than a conqueror because Messiah is my shield and ever present help in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...