Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Prayer from 2Peter 1:3-4

Song by Elevation worship & Maverick city

I’ll never be more loved
Than I am right now
Wasn’t holding You up
So, there’s nothing I can do
To let You down
Doesn’t take a trophy
To make You proud
I’ll never be more loved
Than I am right now (oh)

Jireh, You are enough
Jireh, You are enough
I will be content
In every circumstance
Jireh, You are enough

If he dresses the lilies
With beauty and splendor
How much more will he clothe you
How much more will he clothe you
If he watches over every sparrow
How much more does he Love you
How much more does he Love you


By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence. And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.
2 Peter 1:3‭-‬4 NLT

Prayer

Lord eternal thank you for your unending grace and love for me

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Almighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short coming

King of kings thank you for your word that is daily sent to me to direct my path

Lord thank you for being my unfailing love and imperishable spirit

Lord thank you for guiding me through your word and your spirit beyond the desires of the wicked

Father thank you for giving me all I need for divine life and testimony filled existence here on earth

I decree I will not live in the desires of the workers of iniquity

I decree I will enjoy the promises of God while on earth and my life will never be lived in pain

I decree the one who dresses the lilies is making my life a haven of testimonies henceforth

I cancel all thought of disappointment caused by delay of any kind to my expectations in life

I decree there is an avalanche of miracles taking place in my life henceforth

I decree my life will never be invaded by ungodly regime or parasites 

I decree no sickness, disease, persecution or accusations will steal my faith from God

I decree my time of laughter is here, I will laugh with joy and in victory

I decree there are answers to all my expectations I am a testimony and a testifier to the glory of God

I decree over my family there will be no loss in any aspect in Jesus name

I decree concerning (mention) it is coming out with goodnews and divine orchestration

I decree over all that I have waited for but have been delayed by any law or procedures, protocols are breaking for my sales henceforth and I have my testimony now

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, nothing will hold the divine life God has deposited in us back we are untouchable in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God in advance over your desires and His promises*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my life and my light. I live a divine life, a life that is not subjected to sin. I have dominion over the plans and purposes of darkness. The word of God is God and He is using the word to uplift my soul, therefore depression, suicidal thought, discouragement or disappointment have no place to stay in me. Christ in me is the Hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...