Search This Blog

Saturday 25 September 2021

Prayer from Psalms 115:1

Song by LMAM

I praise you again 
For Your goodness your mercy Lord
I sing it again 
Oh your are wonderful 

I will shout, I shout
I shout your fame 
To let the people whole world know 
I will sing, I will sing
I will sing aloud

To bless oh Lord 
I will bles you oh Lord
Bless you Oh Lord
Bless you Oh Lord
Bless you Oh Lord
Oh oh oh oh 
Give you all glory now 


Not to us, O Lord , not to us, but to your name goes all the glory for your unfailing love and faithfulness.
Psalms 115:1 NLT

Prayer
Almighty father thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Everlasting king thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your love for me and your ever reliable grace

Abba thank you for filling my life with your glory

Lord thank you for giving me new songs in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Mighty God have your way in me and continue to glorify yourself in me

Lord I come to you this day, let your presence continually be my haven

Lord terminate every attribute of ungratefulness in my life

Abba lead me beyond where ordinary man or sight can lead me to in Jesus name

Holy spirit take absolute control of my existence henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household our lives are hidden in the glory of Christ nothing can by any means hurt us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is God's terbanacles, I am filled with divine blessings all around. The grace of God is working in and around my life negating all disgrace. I have joy of an overcomer, that is exceedingly abundantly above all I seek or ask for. I am a victor and never a victim in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 25th September 2021



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...