Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Prayer from Philippians 2:13

Song

You are my God you are my God
You are the eyes I used to see
You are the key that opens the door
You are the owner of my soul
The bush that burneth that's never consumed, what can I render to you oh God. I will bow down and worship your name
You're my God

[Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.
Philippians 2:13 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your name and glorify you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Father thank you for your word that leads me each and everyday

Spirit of the living God thank you for always directing my path in life

Lord thank you for the supernatural empowerment endowed on me each and everyday

Lord thank you for the effectiveness of your word in my life always

I decree the lord is working in and through me to do His will

I decree I do not function in weakness but supernatural ability and capabilities released by Christ Jesus 

I decree my soul is energised and enabled to do greater works always

I decree I have a new sound in my life beyond the  imagination of man therefore my victory is unlimited

I decree my life satisfies the plans of Messiah always therefore the enemy will never have a say in my existence

I decree my aspirations in life will never be aborted by known or unknown power

I decree I have new life of success and greatness all around me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, our plans will not be terminated at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the life of God in me. I have the spirit of the son of God inside of me. My life is ordered daily by the one who created me. I am not a mistake, I am not a disgrace, I am not a problem. I am a solution maker, I am blessed on all sides, I am filled with supernatural capabilities endowed upon me by the one who is and is to come. I am favoured always because I have Christ in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...