Search This Blog

Monday 6 September 2021

Prayers from John 6:35

Song by Todd Dulaney

All the glory and the honor
Belongs to you, oh God
All the glory and the honor
Belongs to you, oh God

I will worship, I will worship
I will worship you forever and always
I will worship, I will worship
I will worship you forever and always

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
John 6:35 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days the only wise and true God I worship your name

King of kings I glorify and exalt your majesty for who you are to me

Mighty God thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Elohim thank you for your love and your word that dwells in me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your divine ability at work inside of me

Spirit of the living God thank you for the grace released in me each and everyday

Lord thank you for divine ability to do greater works in all aspects of my life

Father thank you for enabling grace to do wonders beyond human compression

Lord let my life always worship you even when it seems impossible humanly

I decree I will never thirst because I have the living water flowing through me

I decree divine utterance is released on my path in life in Jesus name

I decree my destiny is wrapped in the hands of the Most High

I decree I have an everlasting strength and I live in abundance

I decree my life is purposeful I will not live a purposeless life in Jesus name

I decree grace beyond human ability is upon me each and everyday of my life

I decree my destiny is filled with divine enlargement henceforth

I decree this week and always lines fall for me in pleasant places, all unwanted occurrence are permanently nullified in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are moving higher, nothing will by any means hurt us because greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory, of God has risen inside of me and His light is shining through me in life. I will never be ungrateful to His wonderful power and impact of His word. The truth of God is making all things work for me in line with His will for me. I am victorious and filled with grace in life. Jehovah is at work inside of me. My going out and coming in is guided and guarded by the king of kings. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...