Search This Blog

Sunday 19 September 2021

Prayer from Psalms 27:2

Song

Oh lord our God
How excellent is your name
In all the earth
How excellent is your name



When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, My adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell.
Psalms 27:2 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this mighty day

King of kings thank you for the privilege of life and grace to be called your child

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for giving me your word and insightful understanding of it

Lord thank you for rubbishing the plans of the enemy over my destiny

Lord thank you for opening a new chapter of rememberance over all my expectations

Lord thank you for guiding my steps to the right path in life you deserve the glory

Lord thank you for the enabling grace that makes me triumph over delay in any aspect of life

Lord thank you for raising standard and judgement against the enemy of my soul

Lord thank you for supernatural understanding of your divine presence in and through me

I decree my life carries the exceptional power of Christ to overcome and be victorious

I decre I am experiencing divine restoration in all aspect of my life

I decree I am a blessing in all aspects no curse can stand against me

I decree the presence of God is fine-tuning all turning points in my life henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household no delay or failure will take charge of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayer in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the only dependable God, my life is entrusted to His care. I am shielded from all forms of harm known or unknown. The word of God is guiding me daily, no limitation is allowed to continue or exist any further in my life. Jesus has given me solution in all areas, therefore I live above all problems in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...