Search This Blog

Monday 20 September 2021

Prayer from Psalms 81:7-10

Song by Hillsong

You said, "Ask and you will receive
Whatever you need"
You said, "Pray and I'll hear from Heaven
And I'll heal your land"

You said, your glory will fill the earth
Like water, the sea
You said, "Lift up your eyes
The harvest is here, yes the kingdom is near"

You said, "Ask and I'll give the nations to you"
Oh, Lord, that's the cry of my heart
Distant shores and the islands will see
Your light, as it rises on us


You called in [the time of] trouble and I rescued you; I answered you in the secret place of thunder; I tested you at the waters of Meribah. Selah. Hear, O My people, and I will admonish you— O Israel, if you would listen to Me! Let there be no strange god among you, Nor shall you worship any foreign god. I am the Lord your God, Who brought you up from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide and I will fill it.
Psalms 81:7‭-‬10 AMP

Prayer

Everlasting father I worship honour and magnify you for who you are to me

King of glory thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your awesome wonders in my life always

Jehovah thank you for your supernatural power that is daily at work in me

Father thank you for total deliverance from all unwanted forces and situation

Lord thank you for instilling your fear always in me

I decree I will never renounce my faith to worship any man-made god in Jesus name

I cancel all association that wants to take me away from the plans of God

I destroy all evil network that wants to sow the seeds of doubt and unbelief in me

I decree my life is filled with supernatural ability to excel on all front

I decree as I ask the lord, all I asked for is settled and I have my testimonies in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we are forever in the secret place of the Most High and abide under His shadow always.

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have a great God and I live my life for Him alone. I am not subjected to the dictates and desires of this perishing world. My life is hidden in Christ always. My faith is strengthened and I am enabled through the power of the Holy Spirit to do greater works. His word works for me, faith works in and through me and my confession aligns with His will for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...