Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Prayer from Matthew 6:21

Song by Jonathan Nelson

You are my passion, 
You're my one desire.
You, Lord; only You, Lord.
Only You...

Only You, Only You Lord.
Only You, Only You, Only You Lord.
Only You, Only You, Only You Lord.
Only You.

for where your treasure is, there your heart [your wishes, your desires; that on which your life centers] will be also.
Matthew 6:21 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father let my passion for you increase daily like never before

Father remove all impediment that will stop me from moving in the direction you want me to

Abba remove whatever limitation stoping me from function in the full capacity you have endowed me with

Abba remove all lies from the pit of hell that is stopping me from realising my potential in any aspect

I decree from today that I will never have misplaced priority over any aspect of my life

I cancel every decision that is not of the lord that wants to stop me from progressing according to the will of God

I decree doors are opening of their own accord for me and my life is experiencing new level

I decree from today, I refuse to stay in a position that I have outgrown spiritually or physically

I decree my desire to serve God more is increasing and trumping over the desires of flesh in all aspect of my life

I decree my life is going in the upward and forward direction henceforth no more limits in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household new songs are bursting forth from our lives henceforth because the lord has perfected all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My passion is set on the highest price which is in Christ Jesus. My life is hidden in His truth always. My destiny is covered in His will, I am filled with desires that aligns with His will and purpose for me. I have strength that is divine, therefore I function with supernatural ability. I am growing in the right way and glowing with His supernatural oil on me. I do not belong to this world I belong to the word that existed before the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 21st September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...