Search This Blog

Monday 27 September 2021

Prayer from Revelations 12:11

Hymn

Oh Lord, my God
When I, in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

And when I think that God, His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in
That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing
He bled and died to take away my sin

Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart
Then I shall bow, in humble adoration
And then proclaim, my God, how great Thou art


And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die.
Revelation 12:11 NLT


Prayer

King of glory I worship you and give all the praise  to you alone

Almighty saviour thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Ancient of days thank your or your word and the revelation of the truth in your word

Father thank you for giving me testimony over all my long awaited prayer requests

Abba thank you for truncating the plans of the wicked regarding my life and household

Father thank you for(mention) because it is ending in praise

Lord thank you for your divine intervention over the situation that kept me on my knees in prayer

I decree I have a new song in all that concerns me

I decree my victory will never be destroyed by known or unknown cause

I decree I am always outstanding in all aspects of life nothing will destroy my testimony

I decree in every aspect the lord is making me excel and my value is divinely inspired nothing can devalue me

I decree my period of waiting is crowned with unending and supernatural testimonies in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are blessed beyond human comprehension in Jesus name

*Begin to decree your testimony over all your desires*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have a new sound of victory. My long awaited requests are turning to sounds of victory and joy. My season of thanksgiving is here, I am a blessing in all aspects. The lord has done great and mighty things for me, everything is working out for my good, I am never a victim, I will always be and remain a victor because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 27th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...