Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Prayer from Proverbs 3:8

Song by Jonathan Nelson 

Here's my worship
Take joy in it
Make it your dwelling place
I wanna put a smile on your face
I present my heart to you, I present my life to you

Here's my worship smile
Here's my life lord smile

Better is one day in your courts
Better is one day in your house
Better is on day in your courts
Than thousands elsewhere 
 

It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones.
Proverbs 3:8 AMPC

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and glorify your name

King of glory thank you for this amazing day

Lord with the cloth of fire have mercy on me and let your mercy prevail over judgement in my life

Lord eliminate every doubt in the place of prayer from my life

Father my hope is in you direct me lord and shield me in your secret place

I decree my life is a fountain of grace mercy and favour

I decree my destiny will never be truncated by known or unknown force

I decree my days are numbered and filled with unending grace and blessings

I decree I have a new dawn in all that I have in life there is no darkness

I decree my glory will not wane before it shines in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household the lord is our strength and provider in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of the lord is upon me,I am a bearer of His goodnews.my life is a light that can never be hidden. The glory of the lord fills my glory always therefore my destiny can never be truncated. My life will not end untimely, I will never fall prey of any works of darkness because Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th September 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...