Search This Blog

Monday 13 September 2021

Prayer from Psalms 25:3-5

Song by Sinach

I stand amazed in Your presence
There is nothing You cannot do
I stand amazed in Your presence
There is joy, peace and hope
Yeah

There’s no one like You, Jesus
There’s no one like You, in all the earth
Nobody like You, Jesus
There’s no one like You

You do mighty things, You do glorious things
You’re a faithful God, awesome is Your name
You do mighty things, You do glorious things
You’re a faithful God, awesome is Your name


Yes, let none who trust and wait hopefully and look for You be put to shame or be disappointed; let them be ashamed who forsake the right or deal treacherously without cause. Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long.
Psalm 25:3‭-‬5 AMPC

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you and glorify you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Almighty saviour thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days have your way in me beyond my human reasoning

Lord according to your word I will not be put to shame, let all source of shame in my life be permanently negated

Lord as I trust in you regarding (mention) let it end in testimonies that will draw souls to you

Father from today let all impediment that has beclouded my life in any aspect be totally erased

I decree I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

I decree every power working tirelessly to cause a downward spiral in my prayer life is destroyed

I decree I will not spend my years on earth in disarray or any form of sickness or diseases in Jesus name

Lord concerning all that are being persecuted either Christians or not today because of your love and sacrifice for the whole world on Calvary intervene in their situation

Lord concerning this nation as you rubbished the desires of Ahitophel, rubbish and put an end to all legislation and laws that will jeopardize your promises and purpose for us on earth

King of kings release your divine peace into our homes and lives, put an end to all unrest wherever they may be

Abba do that mighty thing that you alone are able to do in my life and silence all that are questioning the existence and authencity of the God I serve and my faith in you

Lord concerning (mention) let it turn to praise report beyond my understanding in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household let every power that wants to truncate our destiny and purpose wither immediately in Jesus name

*Intercede for your nation, nations around the world and your household as God gives you utterance*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my pillar, He is the wall of fire that surrounds me each and everyday. The Most High is my deliverer and sustainer. He is in charge of all situations concerning me. I am favoured by the lord always therefore I will not be disappointed. The grace to excel and triumph is upon me each and everyday because my trust is in the one who never fail. He is my supplier and sustainer, His name is Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th September 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...