Search This Blog

Saturday 8 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 92:1-2

Song
Alpha omega you are worthy of my praises today.  You are worthy of my praises today.

Psalm 92:1-2 AMP
IT IS a good and delightful thing to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises [with musical accompaniment] to Your name, O Most High, To show forth Your loving-kindness in the morning and Your faithfulness by night,

Its essential to give thanks to God and praise His name.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Lord giver of life I appreciate the grace you have granted unto me you are worthy to be glorified in Jesus name amen.

Thank you mighty man in Battle for fighting my battles and overcoming my foes in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for  the healing that you are doing in my body soul and spirit in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for taking away my reproach and renewing my destiny in Jesus name amen.

Lord I appreciate your new wine in my life fill my cup till I want no more and take away my thirst in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for pouring out your blessings on me and for turning me to a channel of blessings in Jesus name amen.

Elshadai thank you for my salvation and for writing my name in the book of life in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah shalom thank you for giving me peace all around me in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Mekkodishkem thank you for sanctifying me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
08/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...