Search This Blog

Friday 28 March 2014

Prayer from Romans 4:14, 17

Song
I am on the Lord side
I will never give up
I am an overcomer
For the Lord God is by my side

Romans 4:14, 17 NIV
"For if those who depend on the law are heirs, faith means nothing and the promise is worthless, As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.” He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not."

Dependance on human law can limit your work/walk with faith. The law proclaim things vivid to man's sight faith makes you think positive, have divine sight,  hoping in God and you manifest according to His will.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord forgive all my negative thoughts and confession that has kept me bound in a place in the name of Jesus amen.

Father increase my faith in you henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to depend more on your everlasting word and not on human law in Jesus name amen.

I decree as a child of God that every stone blocking my river of abundance from flowing be  destroyed and my river of abundance begin to flow in Jesus name amen.

I decree that barrenness has come to an end in my life and family in Jesus name amen.

Father  I receive grace to live and proclaim things that are not as if they were in Jesus name amen.

I pray for all waiting mothers, waiting sisters, waiting brothers, widows and widowers that you will grant their heart desires according to your will and give them testimony in Jesus name amen.

Lord I decree into my life that I will not disappoint you, my children will live for you and my generation shall praise you in Jesus name amen.

I decree that victory over every case against me that has caused my heart to be sick in Jesus name amen.

Father I pray for all parents that you will grant them wisdom to raise our children in your will in Jesus name amen.

I decree divine visitation of breakthrough over  my situation in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
28/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...