Search This Blog

Friday 7 March 2014

A word for you!

A word for you!

Proverbs 20:22 AMP
Do not say, I will repay evil; wait [expectantly] for the Lord, and He will rescue you.

Revenge! Revenge!! Revenge!!!
Are you guilty,  am I guilty? When people hurt us so bad and we just wish within that thunder will just strike them down because we feel so hurt. At times we quickly ask God for mercy but when we see the perpetrator oh my! You feel like hurting them back. That is human nature the flesh in us is always ready to give tit for tat. The scripture above tells us not to repay evil with evil because God will rescue us. When you try to fight for yourself you will use human power that can eventually become weak. God is more powerful than all powers all over the world now imagine Him rescuing you, He will probably pick you up with the tip of His finger yet you can't fall from that finger tip.
I hope you are being ministered to today as I am through the living word. Let go and let God.
Have a glorious day.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...