Search This Blog

Sunday 9 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 92:6-9

Song
You are alpha and Omega
We worship you our God
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our God
You are worthy to be praised

Psalm 92:6-9 NIV
Senseless people do not know, fools do not understand, that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be destroyed forever. But you, Lord , are forever exalted. For surely your enemies, Lord , surely your enemies will perish; all evildoers will be scattered.

Your enemies as a child  God are God’s enemies. Be rest assured your enemies can never overcome God so they can't overcome you.

Prayer
Lord I praise you for this great day and strength you bestowed upon me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for the grace of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Lord forgive my sins of not acknowledging you as the giver of all my possessions in Jesus name amen.

Lord forgive me in anyway my human flesh has pushed me to seek crown from men for whatever I do instead of waiting for you to reward me in Jesus mighty name amen.

Lord plead my cause against every risen, unrisen, external and internal enemies of my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord deliver me from every snare of destroyers and direct my path in Jesus name amen.

Lord whatever qualifies me to be a fool or senseless being take them off my life and give me godly wisdom that will make me sensible in Jesus name amen.

Father destroy every evil doers working against my progress and my household in Jesus name amen.

I command fire from heaven to come down to scatter and destroy all unrepentant evil doers in and around me in Jesus name amen.

Father empower me to use my possessions, physically,  maritally,  academically,  spiritually and all aspects of life to glorify you at all times in Jesus name amen.

Lord renew me and make me a vessel of honour in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
09/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...