Search This Blog

Sunday 16 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 63:1-2

Song
How great is our God sing with me
How great is our God
All will see, How great
How great is our God

Psalm 63:1-2 AMP
O GOD, You are my God, earnestly will I seek You; my inner self thirsts for You, my flesh longs and is faint for You, in a dry and weary land where no water is. So I have looked upon You in the sanctuary to see Your power and Your glory.

God is great and its wise to seek Him daily.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord as I seek you let me find you in all areas of my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord uproot every growth of covetousness in my life today in Jesus name amen.

Lord fill my thirst with the best of Heaven in Jesus name amen.

Father let your power and glory come down mightily upon me and all around me in Jesus name amen.

Lord speak to me through your word and let me grow more in my spiritual life in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to deal with all desires that stand against your will rid them off me and set me free in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
16/03/2014

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...