Search This Blog

Sunday 23 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 145: 1-4

Song
I never know you will honour me this way3x
Honour me this way Thank you Jesus
I never know you will favour me this way3x
Favour me this way Thank you Jesus
I never know you'll bless me this way 3x
Bless me this way Thank you Jesus
I never know you'll remember me this way 3x
Remember me this way Thank you Jesus

Psalms 145:1-4 NKJV
I will extol You, my God, O King; And I will bless Your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless You, And I will praise Your name forever and ever. Great is the Lord , and greatly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall praise Your works to another, And shall declare Your mighty acts.

He is an awesome and mighty God.

Prayer
Father I thank you for the breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you for this beautiful day and for making me a witness of it in Jesus name amen.

Have  mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for honouring my heart desires and for granting my request in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for opening the book of remembrance concerning I and my household in Jesus name amen.

Thank you for delivering us from all challenges in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for burning the garments of reproach and for satisfying our souls with the best of Heaven in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jehovah Jireh for providing all our needs in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jehovah Rapha for healing us body soul and spirit in Jesus name amen.

Thank you for glorifying yourself over our situation with your unsearchable greatness in Jesus name amen.

Thank you for reshaping the destiny of my generation now, those to come and myself in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for changing my song and prayer requests to your glory in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for washing the dirt off my life and family and for clothing us in divine robe in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
23/03/2014

3 comments:

ODUNAYO said...

Nice blog.

ODUNAYO said...

my regards to Fiyin,pls

Leah Adepehjuh said...

Thanks odunayo all glory to God

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...