Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Romans 8 : 14 - 15

Song
Let all nations glorify you
Let all the earth return to you
Be thou glorified be thou glorified
Through all eternity be thou glorified

Romans 8:14-15 KJV
"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.  For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."

The presence of Holy Spirit in us makes us a true Child of God. With the Holy Spirit in us we find it easy to do the will of God.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord fill me with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name amen.

Lord let me have full understanding of being led by your spirit in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah in your name I decree that all gatherings against my destiny be scattered by fire in Jesus name amen.

Lord do something new in my life that will draw unbeliever to you and believers to stand in you in Jesus name amen.

Father let your peace flow like a river in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord take away every spirit of fear in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father set me free from all bondages spiritual  marital, financial and all aspects of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord shower your divine gift upon me this day in Jesus name amen.

Lord let me have an encounter with you, transform my life and let all glory be yours in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
22/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...