Search This Blog

Sunday 20 April 2014

Prayer from Psalms 16:6, 8

Song
My God you are good 3x
You are good to me 2x

Psalms 16:6, 8 GNB
How wonderful are your gifts to me; how good they are!    I am always aware of the Lord 's presence; he is near, and nothing can shake me.

God is an awesome giver and His presence brings the plans of enemies to nought in the life of a believer.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for salvation of my souls and many souls in the world in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for coming to this world to die and resurrect on the third day for our dieing soul all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord never let me misuse your divine gift in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord what I will do or am doing that will grieve your presence in my life do not let me do it in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
20/04/2014
Happy Easter!!!!!

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...