Search This Blog

Monday 7 April 2014

Psalm 69:15-18

Song
Draw me close to you, Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear you say that I'm your friend
You are my desire no one else will do
'Cause nothing else will take your place
To fill the warmth of your embrace
Help me find my way, Bring me back to you

You're all  I want, you're all I've ever needed
You're all I want, help me know you are near

Psalms 69:15-18 NKJV
Let not the floodwater overflow me, Nor let the deep swallow me up; And let not the pit shut its mouth on me. Hear me, O Lord , for Your lovingkindness is good; Turn to me according to the multitude of Your tender mercies. And do not hide Your face from Your servant, For I am in trouble; Hear me speedily. Draw near to my soul, and redeem it; Deliver me because of my enemies.

God is our mighty saviour.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive me in anyway I have fail to depend on you by depending on my ability in Jesus name amen. 

Father you are all I want and all I ever need let me know you are near show me a sign in Jesus name amen.

Lord empty me of every pride or works of flesh, fill me up with your spirit and use me for your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father do not allow the flood waters of life or its deep swallow me deliver me now in Jesus name amen.

Lord hear me now because of your good loving kindness and your tender mercies in Jesus name amen.

Father do not hide your face from me else I will be lost without you show your power in my life in Jesus name amen.

Deliver my soul grant my heart desires save me from this heavy heart and fill me with joy in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me grace to always walk / work by in insight and not by sight in Jesus name amen.

Lord endow me with fullness of your grace and never let me abuse your grace over my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
07/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...