Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Be Inspired end of month fasting and prayer. April 2014

Be Inspired end of month fasting and prayer.
30th April 2014
Theme:" Get rid of the Accursed. "
Bible Text: Joshua 7 : 11 KJV " Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them : for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and  they have put it even amobg their own stuff."

When Something is said to be accursed, it simply means its under a curse, we can also refer to it as unclean or unholy. In the verse above if we read from Joshua 7:1 we would understand that Israel went to fight against Ai, before they went Joshua sent them to spy and they came back with confidence because the men of Ai were few. Unfortunately they were defeated at this point Joshua went to the Lord in prayer. He wanted to know why a small place like Ai will have defeat the Israelites. (Joshua 7:7-8) on getting to  Verse 10 the Lord gave him an answer. An Israelite has taken an accursed thing and the person was among the spies that went to Ai.

Joshua got the direction from God because He enquired, he didn't rely on the ability of man or the fact that he was the new leader of Israel.  He didn't allow position or the Hierarchy so to say to affect his dependency on Jehovah. He knew without God he would be lost. Achan was the culprit but He wasn't the only one that paid for that act of disobedience and deceit he was involved in. Joshua 7:22-25 Achan's family paid for the sin of Achan.

Many are times we fail to find out the root of our troubles and we just jump ahead trying to fix the roof whereas its the pillar that holds the structure that is faulty.  If you read Joshua 8 you will see how God led the Isrealites through Joshua to battle against Ai and they came back in victory. This wouldn't have happened if they didn't get to the root of the problem. Getting rid of the Accursed thing, the papetrators paid and Israel was Sanctified and made victorious.

Accursed things in our lives can be anything from our way of life to that dirty secret in our heart.They can cause stagnancy and close Heaven from hearing ones prayer. That thing you still see as a minor whereas its a major hinderance to blessings and uplifting. It could be a generational offence that fail to back off.  I heard a story of a lady who was named Mosunmola by her father, when she grew up she couldn't fiinish her studies to higher level even though she lived in western country. When she is approaching a breakthrough things will just go down the drain all of a sudden until when she was invited to a programme by some friends. During the deliverance session the spirit behind her predicament started speaking "yes its her father he used her glory to get his wealth and that is why he named her Mosunmola ( I move near wealth)."  So her father used her glory even her name was not helping the situation because all that happened to her was description of her name. She will move close to wealth or greatness but never enjoy or have good encounter with it. After the deliverance Mosunmola got her breakthrough.

What are the accursed things in my life and your life and how do we get to know and get rid of them? We must seek the face of the Lord, ask Him to reveal the accursed things, give us solution and sanctify us. When getting rid of it please include your generations. Because from Achan we learnt that keeping accursed thing can ruin destiny and generation even the ones that are not guilty can pay for uncommitted sins. I pray this will not be our portion in Jesus name amen.

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and grace to partake in this period of waiting in Jesus name amen.

Heavenly father I thank you for setting me apart for your great works you alone are worthy in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus purify my heart let it be like gold in Jesus name amen.

Father reveal to me the hidden places of any accursed things in my life today in Jesus name amen.

Father reveal to me the source of any accursed thing in my lineage from father and mother side in Jesus name amen.

Father reveal to me any accursed thing in my wife's/ husband' s (singles say husband to be or wife to be) in Jesus name amen.

Father show me the way and how to get rid of all accurssed things attached to my destiny in Jesus name amen.

Lord do not let me or my generation pay for sins we did not commit in Jesus name amen.

Father sanctify me and take away every repercussions of accursed things in my lineage today in Jesus name amen.

Lord as you gave Israelites victory after getting rid of accurssed thing give me victory after this end of month fasting and prayer in Jesus name amen.

Father every Achan spirits in my life purge them out and destroy them in Jesus name amen.

I decree henceforth I refuse to pay for what I don't owe physically,  financially,  spiritually,  maritally and all aspects of life in Jesus name amen.

I decree that the siege of stagnancy over my life be destroyed forever in Jesus name amen.

I am renewed by the blood of the lamb, I am set apart for wonders, I am an overcomer in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and because my testimony is permanent in Jesus name amen.

Praise God Hallelujah!!!!!!!

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...