Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Prayer from Colossians 3:17

Song
All the glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of our praise
No man on earth should give glory to Himself
All the glory must be to the Lord

Colossians 3:17 KJV
"And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."

This scripture has no exemption on certain things but it says in all we do we must give thanks to God through Jesus.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me deeper knowledge that I do not own my life but you own it in Jesus name amen.
Lord help me to always realise that without you I am nothing but with you I am something in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to live my life day in day out doing all that will glorify you and draw men to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord show those making themselves God over my destiny that you alone are the true and sovereign God in Jesus name amen.

Father, help me to be transparent in all I do in Jesus name amen.

Father destroy all forms of impatience in my life that is causing me great loss in my destiny in Jesus name amen.

Lord repair my heart in anyway it has been damaged by the things of the world in Jesus name amen.

Lord let me always dwell on the confidence that you are a consuming fire and that you will fight my battle for me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
24/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...