Search This Blog

Friday 18 April 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 53:5-6

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His Holy name
He has done great things2x
Bless His Holy name

Isaiah 53:5-6 GNB
"But because of our sins he was wounded, beaten because of the evil we did. We are healed by the punishment he suffered, made whole by the blows he received. All of us were like sheep that were lost, each of us going his own way. But the Lord made the punishment fall on him, the punishment all of us deserved."

Christ paid the price for our salvation.

Prayers

Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah give me more understanding of partnering with you in all I do in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive my unrighteous ways that is hindering my growth in you in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for paying the price for my salvation all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

For all you have done for me father I glorify you in Jesus name amen.

Lord empower me to be a fisher of men and to populate your kingdom in Jesus name amen.

Father, help me to recognise anything in my attitude, habits and relationships that would not allow me to enjoy your abiding presence. Let the fire of your word purify me of them.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
18/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...