Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Prayer from 2 Chronicles 15:7, 15

Song
You are holy oh so holy
You are glorious oh so glorious
What a privilege and honour
To worship at your throne
To be called into your presence as your own

II Chronicles 15:7, 15 NKJV
"But you, be strong and do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded!” And all Judah rejoiced at the oath, for they had sworn with all their heart and sought Him with all their soul; and He was found by them, and the Lord gave them rest all around."

God wants us to be strong and renouce any form of weakness . We must learn to seek him whole heartedly.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to renounce every form of weakness in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord purify my heart and let my heart seek you forever in Jesus name amen.

Lord strengthen me and bless the works of my hands in Jesus name amen.

Lord shine your light on my path help me to heed to you call in Jesus name amen.

Father renew my vision and give me clarity and understanding of your commandments in Jesus name amen.

Father at anytime I walk away from your will do not let my heart rest until I return to do your will in Jesus name amen.

Father give me all round rest in all my endeavours in Jesus name amen.

Lord crown all my efforts in every aspects of life with success according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Lord take away any form of reproach in my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
09/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...