Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 29:23

Song
God has not given me the spirit of fear 2x
He has given unto me
The Spirit of power,  the spirit of love and a sound mind

Proverbs 29:25 AMP
"The fear of man brings a snare, but whoever leans on, trusts in, and puts his confidence in the Lord is safe and set on high."

Fear (false evidence appearing real), its one of the tools the enemy of your soul use to kill visions and dreams. Faith in God helps us to overcome fear of man and fear of the unknown.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord forgive me in anyway I have succumb to fear instead of trusting in you in Jesus name amen.

Lord destroy every form of fear in me ready to destroy my vision in Jesus name amen.

Father increase my faith in order for it to stand in all circumstances in Jesus name amen.

Father let me always remember that with you I am more than conqueror in Jesus name amen.

Father let your faith in me increase and ignite the fire of breakthrough in my life today in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus shower down your mercy and let it speak over every judgement in my life in Jesus name amen.

My father give me grace and power to overcome the fear of man in Jesus name amen.

Lord terminate the existence of any false evidence appearing real in my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
30/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...