Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Prayer from Matthew 26:69-74

Song
Lord you are more precious than silver
Lord you are more costly than gold
Lord you are more beautiful than diamond
Nothing will I desire compare to you

Matthew 26:69-74 NIV
Now Peter was sitting out in the courtyard, and a servant girl came to him. “You also were with Jesus of Galilee,” she said.   But he denied it before them all. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he said.   Then he went out to the gateway, where another servant girl saw him and said to the people there, “This fellow was with Jesus of Nazareth.”   He denied it again, with an oath: “I don’t know the man!”   After a little while, those standing there went up to Peter and said, “Surely you are one of them; your accent gives you away.”   Then he began to call down curses, and he swore to them, “I don’t know the man!” Immediately a rooster crowed.

Some Believers still deny Christ just as Peter did but God is merciful if you can come back to Him.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive me in anyway I have denied you secretly or publicly in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord whatever it is in this world that I am into that is ready to snatch my salvation from me deliver me in Jesus name amen.

Father do not let me backslide give me grace to keep standing even when situations around me wants me to fall in Jesus name amen.

Lord take away any form of prodigal attitude in me give me the heart that appreciates you more in Jesus name amen.

Father keep me in your secret place and let me hide under your shadow all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.

Father hide me in your perfect peace my trust is in you never let go of me in Jesus name amen.

Father do not let me wander off from your presence in Jesus name amen.

Father keep me in your tabernacle and let me grow in knowing more of you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
2/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...