Search This Blog

Friday 18 April 2014

Prayer from 1 Kings 18:44

Song
I stand I stand in awe of you 2x
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of you

1 Kings 18:44 GNB
"The seventh time he returned and said, “I saw a little cloud no bigger than a man's hand, coming up from the sea.” Elijah ordered his servant, “Go to King Ahab and tell him to get into his chariot and go back home before the rain stops him.”

Many are times that we fail not to grab prophecy because of man sight this makes us tarry in some situations but when we run with divine prophecy faithfully the extraordinary happens.

Prayer

Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for your greatness and power you alone deserve all glory in Jesus name amen.

Father give me the ability to run by insight and not by sight in Jesus name amen.

Lord endow me with the abundance of your overflow and let me work/walk with divine prophecy till it manifests and fulfill purpose in Jesus name amen.

Lord do not let your purpose on calvary be in vain in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father, please in any area I have jumped ahead of you to make choices outside of your leading, be merciful and forgive me. Whatsoever pain such action has brought to my life, remove and make me whole in Jesus’ Name.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
19/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...