Search This Blog

Sunday 13 April 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 58:6-8

Song
Yes you are the Lord most High
Yes you are the Lord most High.

Isaiah 58:6-8 GNB
“The kind of fasting I want is this: remove the chains of oppression and the yoke of injustice, and let the oppressed go free. Share your food with the hungry and open your homes to the homeless poor. Give clothes to those who have nothing to wear, and do not refuse to help your own relatives.  “Then my favour will shine on you like the morning sun, and your wounds will be quickly healed. I will always be with you to save you; my presence will protect you on every side."

Many are times we do spiritual exercise like fasting but fail to allow God’s word to be our compass we depend and make decisions from  our Human instinct.  Make His word your standard.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive me in any way I have refused to make your word my standard and I have followed the world have mercy in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to redeem all my vows and pledges make provisions for me in Jesus name amen.

Father let me always have the heart that is pure and ready to do your will in Jesus name amen.

Father direct my path, lead me out to my canaan in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me shelter, protection and provision in all areas and in the wilderness situation of life in Jesus name amen.

Father let me find godly peace you are the Prince of Peace let your peace fill me henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Lord do not let my fasting and prayers be unacceptable enable me to do it in accordance  to your will in Jesus name amen.

Father let me grow godly compassion for the needy and make me a blessing to them in Jesus name amen.

Lord let your favour shine on me like morning sun and heal my wounds quickly in Jesus name amen.

Lord do not let me depart from your presence and fill me with your power in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
13/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...