Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Prayer from John 3:17

Song
God you are so good blessed be your name 2x
In Heaven you are the Lord
On earth you reign forever
Oh Lord how great thou hath
Blessed be your name.

John 3:17 GNB
"For God did not send his Son into the world to be its judge, but to be its saviour."

Christ came for your salvation and mine.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life accept all thanks in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy and forgive me for all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah you are my saviour I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me the enablement to guide and guard my salvation with fear and trembling in Jesus name amen.

Lord whatever is in me that is standing against me while you are for me expose and deliver me from such in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus make me light everywhere I go in Jesus name amen.

Father let my passion for winning soul grow more and be real to your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father I stand in gap for as many that are yet to accept you as their Lord and saviour those I know and those I don't let them have an encounter with you today in Jesus name amen.

Lord do not let me be full of myself or too heavy for you to carry in Jesus name amen.

Father fill my heart with your love cancel every curse known and unknown upon my life and bless me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
17/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...