Search This Blog

Saturday 12 April 2014

Prayer from Psalms 119:105-106

Hymn
Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

Refrain:
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I'm standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,
Standing on the promises of God.

Psalms 119:105-106 GNB
"Your word is a lamp to guide me and a light for my path.  I will keep my solemn promise to obey your just instructions."

The word of God is the mind of God.

Prayer
Father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive me for all my trespasses in Jesus name amen.

Lord let me understand the power of your word and how to live depending on your word in Jesus name amen.

Father let your peace reign in Nigeria and other countries that are experiencing unrest in Jesus name amen.

Father shine your light on my path in Jesus name amen.

Father let me not depart from your promises in Jesus name amen.

Lord make me an instrument of peace in Jesus name amen.

Lord your promises never fails bring them to pass in my life according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
12/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...