Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Prayer from Exodus 19:22

Song
Create in me a new heart oh Lord
And renew right spirit within me
Cast me not away from your presence oh Lord
Take not your Holy Spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation
And renew right spirit within me

Exodus 19:22 GNB
"Even the priests who come near me must purify themselves, or I will punish them.”

No one is exempted from the punishment of God if they go against His will and commandments but if they repent He is merciful enough to forgive all their sins.

Prayer
Father I thank you for today and the breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy and forgive me for all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Rock of ages I am not perfect but you request that I should be perfect as you are perfect,  henceforth take away every form of imperfection in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus I don't want to lose my salvation or my place in heaven due to my imperfection and earthly attributes today save me totally in Jesus name amen.

Father take away everything in me that is disturbing me from giving myself totally to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord take me to the height you want me to be physically,  maritally, academically, spiritually and all aspects of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord enlighten me on my purpose of creation and empower me to fulfill it in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus help me to understand more of your word and use it gloriously in Jesus name amen.
Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
16/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...