Search This Blog

Friday 4 April 2014

Prayer from Joshua 7 : 20-21, 24-25

Song
Come bless the Lord 2x
All ye servants of the Lord 2x
Who stand by night2x
In the house of the Lord 2x
Lift up your hands 2x
To the Holy place 2x
And bless the Lord2x
And bless the Lord 2x

Joshua 7:20-21, 24-25 NKJV
And Achan answered Joshua and said, “Indeed I have sinned against the Lord God of Israel, and this is what I have done: When I saw among the spoils a beautiful Babylonian garment, two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold weighing fifty shekels, I coveted them and took them. And there they are, hidden in the earth in the midst of my tent, with the silver under it.” Then Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, the silver, the garment, the wedge of gold, his sons, his daughters, his oxen, his donkeys, his sheep, his tent, and all that he had, and they brought them to the Valley of Achor. And Joshua said, “Why have you troubled us? The Lord will trouble you this day.” So all Israel stoned him with stones; and they burned them with fire after they had stoned them with stones.

When God reveals the source of one's problem a solution is given.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father Lord as you revealed to Joshua that cause of Israel's defeat reveal to me the source of my problem and give me solution in Jesus name amen.

Father every worldliness in my life contaminating the presence of God in and around me purge them out in Jesus name amen.

Father do not let me pay for sins I didn't commit in Jesus name amen.

Lord every generational sin that might cost me my salvation forgive me and set me free in Jesus name amen.

Father let me always remember that I am fearfully and wonderfully made so  I wont compare myself with anyone in Jesus name amen.

Father let destruction befall my adversaries in Jesus name amen.

Lord let those who dig evil pit for me fall into it themselves in Jesus name amen.

Lord renew my life body soul and spirit in Jesus name amen.

Father I lift all the people I know who are yet to accept you as their Lord and saviour touch their lives today in Jesus name amen.

Father save your church all over the world from falling into the ways of the world and compromising what the word says in Jesus name amen.

Father empower all ministers of the gospel to continue to do your will and finish strong in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
04/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...