Search This Blog

Monday 14 April 2014

Prayer from Jeremiah 12:13

Song
Jehovah is your name 2x
Mighty warrior great in Battle
Jehovah is your name.

Jeremiah 12:13 GNB
"My people sowed wheat, but gathered weeds; they have worked hard, but got nothing for it. Because of my fierce anger their crops have failed.”

This situation at times applies to us as believers most especially when answers to prayers tarries. Note its  not necessarily applicable to all cases but its likelihood shouldn't be ruled out.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on this nation (Nigeria) hear the prayers of your children and do not let the evil of this land ruin your glorious plans in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord do not let us get caught up in your anger let your mercy stand in place for us in Jesus name amen.

Lord put an end to fruitless efforts in my life henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Father let your mercy prevail over every judgement in Jesus name amen.

Lord scatter every evil accusations concerning me in Jesus name amen.

Lord who can stand in your wrath? I accept my unworthiness but henceforth make me worthy by your mercy in Jesus name amen.

My father make my labour fruitful and blessed in Jesus name amen.

Lord purify my heart take away all unclean thoughts and meditation fill it with clean thoughts and meditations that glorifies you in Jesus name amen.

Father make me a godly role model to all around me let me be genuinely Christ like in Jesus name amen.

Lord change my heart and take it to the level you want it to function in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
15/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...