Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Prayer from Joshua 5:8-9

Song
He touched me oh He touched me
Oh the joy that filled my soul
Something happened and I know
He touched me and made me whole

Joshua 5:8-9 KJV
"And it came to pass, when they had done circumcising all the people, that they abode in their places in the camp, till they were whole.  And the Lord said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal unto this day."

When the Isrealites obeyed the commandments of God, He rolled away the reproach of their lives. Gilgal (roll away) many of us need God to roll away reproaches in our lives today.

Prayer
Father I thank you forthe grace to witness this day and breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and  forgive me of all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me a heart that totally obey you and do your will at all time in Jesus name amen.

Father this day roll away every reproach of my ancestors that I have been bound in right from the foundation of my existence in Jesus name amen.

Lord today roll away every reproach I have willingly entered in  that is making all my efforts fruitless in Jesus name amen.

Lord today put an end to every covenanted reproaches handed down to me by my forefathers in Jesus name amen.

I decree today in Jesus name that I shall not see the egypts of my life or whatever represents them again in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord cut whatever needs to be cut, terminate whatever needs to be terminated in order for me to achieve my purpose of creation in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me a listening ear and a heart that accepts correction in Jesus ’ Name.

Father give me patience to wait and faith to keep me standing in my time of waiting in Jesus name amen.

Lord every persian spirit withholding the answers to my prayer oh Lord arise and destroy them and their power and let my answer come in Jesus name amen.

Lord every internal enemies joining forces  with external enemies scatter their thought and let them begin to fall into whatever pits they have dug for me in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Rapha heal me in all areas I am due for healing in Jesus name amen.

Lord while I wait for your help and promises to manifest do not let me deny you grant me grace to remain focused in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
23/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...