Search This Blog

Sunday 6 April 2014

Prayer from Psalms 22:1-4

Sing
This is my desire to honour you
Lord with all my heart I worship you
All I have within me I give you praise
All that I adore is in you
Lord I give you my heart
I give you my soul
I live for you alone, every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have your way in me.

Psalms 22:1-4 NKJV
My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? Why  are  You  so far from helping Me, And  from the words of My groaning? O My God, I cry in the daytime, but You do not hear; And in the night season, and am not silent. But You are holy, Enthroned in the praises of Israel. Our fathers trusted in You; They trusted, and You delivered them.

Situations at times can make us think God has forsaken us but we must keep our faith and encourage ourselves in the Lord because He can never forsake His own.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive me in anyway I had thought you have forsaken me and have proclaim negative in Jesus name amen.

Lord let my faith in you grow stronger day by day even in the day of trouble let your grace keep my faith in Jesus name amen.

Father you delivered the people of old deliver me from all my worries and troubles in Jesus name amen.

Lord let me understand that I can never hide from you give me grace to keep yo your ordinances amd do your will in Jesus name amen.

Lord hear my groaning and cry in all season and make haste to answer me but let your will be done in Jesus name amen.

Father give me grace to always abide to your instructions in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
06/04/2014

Happy Thanksgiving Sunday!!!

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...