Search This Blog

Thursday 3 April 2014

Prayer from Joshua 7:1, 4-5

Song
Adonai I worship you
Son of God you are so good
Almighty God hallowed be thy name
Your dominion is forever more

Joshua 7:1, 4-5 NKJV
But the children of Israel committed a trespass regarding the accursed things, for Achan the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed things; so the anger of the Lord burned against the children of Israel. So about three thousand men went up there from the people, but they fled before the men of Ai. And the men of Ai struck down about thirty-six men, for they chased them from before the gate as far as Shebarim, and struck them down on the descent; therefore the hearts of the people melted and became like water.

Most times the source of set back for believers is extra baggage of accursed things except its gotten rid of the journey might be slow and unyielding.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus deliver me from the power of self subduing over the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name amen.

Father seperate me from every Achan attached to the journey of my life maritally, academically, spiritually,  financially and physically in Jesus name amen.

Lord reveal to me any known and unknown accursed thing or individual that is accompanying my journey in life in Jesus name amen.

Lord whatever is causing me to experience your anger this day reveal them to me, give me grace to do right and draw me closer to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord any act of disobedience in my life that is causing my enemies to be victorious over me reveal to me and give me grace to amend my ways in Jesus name amen.

Lord you are Almighty fill me with your power and help me to live a life that will glorify you in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord purge out of me every act of unrighteousness keeping me bound in a place let your righteousness come upon me and enhance my speed in Jesus name amen.

Father give me grace to read and meditate your word, more understanding of your word and enablement to abide by it so I can benefit from the promises in Jesus name amen.

Lord every form of self pitying and blame apportioning that I am engaging myself in and is belittling your greatness in my life deliver me from them and lead me to the next level in Jesus name amen.

Father rule and reign in my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
03/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...