Search This Blog

Monday 28 April 2014

Prayer from Titus 1:15-16

Hymn
Take my life, and let it be consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days; let them flow in ceaseless praise.
Take my hands, and let them move at the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet, and let them be swift and beautiful for Thee.

Titus 1:15-16 GNB
"Everything is pure to those who are themselves pure; but nothing is pure to those who are defiled and unbelieving, for their minds and consciences have been defiled. They claim that they know God, but their actions deny it. They are hateful and disobedient, not fit to do anything good."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord take my life and all that belongs to me consecrate them and make me yours forever in Jesus name amen.

Father make me pure and let me live a life that is purified in Jesus name amen.

Lord purge out every form of unbelief in my life that is defiling me and making me unworthy In Jesus name amen.

Father purify my mind and conscience set them apart for your use in Jesus name amen.

Father every action in my life that speaks otherwise from my faith today put a stop to them and renew my actions in Jesus name amen.

Father purge all iota of hatred in me today and fill me with divine love in Jesus name amen.

Father deliver me from all attitudes of disobedience the one I know of and the one I don't know in Jesus name amen.

Father take away whatever the enemy has deposited in my life or that has crept into my life unknowingly that is aiming to render me useless in Jesus name amen.

Father put all those that scoff at your promises for my life to shame in Jesus name amen.

Lord heal me in all areas and set me free from all bondages in Jesus name amen.

Lord never allow the enemy to break your divine code for my life and destiny in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
29/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...