Search This Blog

Friday 8 December 2017

Prayer from Psalms 30:5,10-11

Song by Matt Redman

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart

I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itsel
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much you deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is yours
Every single breath

"For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.  Hear, O Lord , and have mercy upon me: Lord , be thou my helper.  Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;" Psalms 30:5‭, ‬10‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father I have come to seek your face this day lord shine your countenance upon me in Jesus name

Father I need you more than ever before step into my situation in Jesus name

Lord eternal I want more of you in me have your way in Jesus name

Lord speak to my heart and direct my thoughts in Jesus mighty name

Ancient of days remove the clothes of mourning from me and put on me garment of praise in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your anger cease over my life and let your mercy begin to speak for me in Jesus name

Lord eternal wipe away my tears both the secret and open one,  fill my life with everlasting joy in Jesus name

Lord almighty let me enjoy the joy of my salvation henceforth in Jesus name

Father bring to an end every spirit of futile achievement in my life in Jesus name

My father terminate every cause(s) of endless sorrow in my life in Jesus name

Father revive my spirit soul and body from every power of darkness known or unknown in Jesus name

Father this day bring to an end every oath and covenant made by me or on my behalf in the past that is presently affecting my present life or future in Jesus name

My father open the book of rememberance concerning me, give me a new song and let me overcome and conquer every situation causing me shame in Jesus name

Lord eternal as I call you hear my cry and give me a life transforming visitation in Jesus name

Lord even where I have written myself off or the world have, arise and rewrite my story in Jesus name

Lord everyday marks a line in the story of life, let today begin a new chapter of breakthrough in my life in Jesus name

Lord be my helper and fill my soul with gladness from above in Jesus mighty name

*Begin to worship God over your life and thank Him over every concerns speak in tongues if you can*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My help is from the most high, my life is renewed, weeping has ended and joy is filling my soul. No more pain, no more sorrow. I will never bow in shame to circumstances and challenges, I am a new creature and brand new man. Old things have passed away I am renewed by the word. Jesus is alive in me no power of death or man can rule upon my life in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 8th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...