Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Prayer From Luke 15:21-22

Song By Michael W. Smith

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart
I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much you deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is yours
Every single breath
I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry, lord, for the thing I've made it
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus

"And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.   But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:" Luke 15:21‭-‬22 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal thank you for this great day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty father I worship you for being a partaker of this new dawn of mercy and open doors in Jesus name

Lord my father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

King of kings have your way in my life and take all the glory in Jesus name

Lord I come to you this day surrendering all that I am before you accept me lord in Jesus name

Father in anyway I have gone far from your will and purpose for me draw me back now in Jesus name

Lord Jehovah remove from my path whatever can mislead me from your guidance or ordinance for me in Jesus name

Lord this day restore me back by your mercy to the position you want me to be in Jesus name

Lord almighty in anyway that flesh and worldly desires had kept me far away from you let your mercy bring me back to you in Jesus name

My father whatever it is that clouds my vision from seeing just as you want me to remove henceforth in Jesus name

Lord whatever I do that doesn't glorify your name remove henceforth from my life in Jesus name

Lord before I enter into eternal destruction save me in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes to see the traps the enemy lay siege for me to fall into and keep me from falling into it in Jesus name

Father maximise my capacity in you and let me always live according to your will in Jesus name

Lord replace every robe of condemnation with restoration henceforth in my life in Jesus name

Father in anyway the enemy has subject me to suffering either physically or spiritually let an eternal end come to it today in Jesus name

Father decorate my life and destiny henceforth with ornament of divine rotalty in Jesus name

Lord thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a chosen vessel, a royal priesthood an holy nation. An end has come to living like a slave where I have been made a king. I am no longer subject to elements of life because I am a child of the king of kings. My destiny is redecorated with divine royal ornaments, I no longer face diappointments. Protocols are broken for my sake, I walk in power and majesty because I know who God says I am glory be to God Hallelujah.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...