Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Prayer From Isaiah 54:15

Somg by Anthony Brown

You thought I was worth saving
So, You came and changed my life
You thought I was worth keeping
So, You cleaned me up inside
You thought I was to die for
So, You sacrificed your life

So, I could be free
So, I could be whole
So, I could tell everyone I know

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.Isaiah 54:15 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short coming in Jesus name

Messiah I give all praise and worship to you this day accept it all in Jesus name

Lord by your might scatter every evil gathering concerning my life and family in Jesus name

Lord disgrace every tongue that rise against me to tarnish my image in Jesus name

Lord subdue under my feet every authority contending with your authority in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty disgrace all the plans in the secret or open set aside to disgrace me in Jesus name

Lord expose all known or unknown adversaries against any my destiny in Jesus name

King of glory let every eye that see me henceforth see your glory in Jesus name

Father arise and fight for me where I can or can't in the name of Jesus

Lord every talk of the night deep in the woods over my destiny against your plan expose and nullify it in Jesus name

My lord and father where I have been thought of as low, raise me high in Jesus name

Lord save me from from all contending power or contending powers in Jesus mame

Lord destroy every spiritual or physical bully in my life if they fail to repent in Jesus name

My lord and father negate every power and forces raising unpleasant circumstances over my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal give me unending victory in all areas of life and let me have reasons to give thanks to you forever in Jesus name

Lord you are the judge in the court room, any court or anywhere my case is rendered before a judge let your mercy speak for my freedom in Jesus name

Father let as many who gather for my sake negatively fall in Jesus name

Lord fill every pit purposely dug to put anything that pertains to me with who ever dig it in Jesus name

Lord remove all accursed things in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am saved through salvation and blood of Jesus christ shed on calvary, I can never be put to shame. My season of vindication is here. All risen antagonist and enviers are disgraced and frustrated henceforth in Jesus name. My life is experiencing success henecforth, failure is not my portion and I will not give up or quit because I am a winner in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 13th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...